- Anxiety, Worry and the Fear Factor-Series
- Anxiety Worry and the Fear Factor-Psalms 23
- Anxiety, Worry and the Fear Factor-Scripture as a Weapon
- Anxiety, Worry and the Fear Factor-Praise Is Powerful
- Turn a Worry List Can Turn Into a Prayer List
Today I read a powerful devotional on worry. Now, I know about worry. I went to bed last night with a few worries. Often, I may say “in all things give thanks”. Yet last night instead of writing down my worry I left it on my brain.
The devotional today suggested WRITING DOWN THE STUFF WE ARE FRETTING OVER AND PRAY.
So I want to share that with you today also. I am going to do it as soon as I finish this post. See the devotional I read today below. No need to compare lists but we can keep praying for each other